A few pictures to share...
Zeke colored his first Easter eggs! Ok, I really did all the messy stuff, but he was the director & artistic brains behind the operation.
Zeke's first time using a Twizzler as a straw. After the first sip, he stopped and declared, "It really works!"
I was trying to take a picture of Lily in her Easter dress. The problem is she always wants to be behind the camera on my lap looking at the image. This was the best I could do!
We just got our "Flat Daddy." Lily's trying to feed him a yogurt covered raisin. He wasn't interested.
For those of you who have been asking to see Josh, here's one version.
And finally, we just arrived in KY. Some come this direction for the fall leaves,
but I think spring blooms are much more amazing. Happy spring, everyone!
Gotta love the Kentucky picture!!! :) I've never heard of "flat daddies". That's a great idea for the kids when daddy's deployed. Have fun in Kentucky! Love the pics of the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteLove "flat Daddy!" Haven't seen that before..only the hero dolls, but I like the life-size version!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous as usual! So glad I got to see a photo of you. Flat daddy is an awesome idea! I could just see my boys throwing him over the half wall upstairs and watching him float to the ground...hehe.
ReplyDelete